quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2011

* News *

Angelina Jolie laughed about his superstar status in Hollywood when she visited places around the globe where most women live in absolute poverty. Many of these people didn't know what was an actress.
The UNICEF ambassador says that wore the mantle of humility when she visited a group of refugees in Sierra Leone, and describing her work, people found it funny.


Jolie says:"They asked me, 'What do you do?" And I said,' I am an actress and they said, 'What is it?' I said, 'Well ... I dress in strange clothes and then I tell stories' ... and they found it very entertaining and they said,' What a crazy thing you do for a living’."


Angelina Jolie: Goodwill Ambassador of the High Commissioner of the United Nations



By Letícia Moy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário